- 3 small zucchini sliced
- 1 pint of cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 small bunch of fresh mint chopped
- 2 TBspns olive oil
- 1/2 Tspn Salt
- Fresh black pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl making sure the oil coats everything.
- Pour on to a foil-lined baking sheet and roast under the broiler for 15-20 minutes until the vegetables start to get charred all over. You may need to stir about half-way through the cooking so that all of the vegetables get good and charred. NOTE: You may need to go back and forth between the broil and back settings on your oven, just keep a close eye and make sure everything isn’t getting too black.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
This stuff is also great at room temperature, or even cold as a “salad”. You can just eat it as a side dish, or spoon a little on some pieces of sliced baguette and serve as a starter.