- 2 lbs small new potatoes
- 2 TBspn olive oil
- 2 Tspn salt
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 1/2 Tspn crushed red pepper flakes
- black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Wash the potatoes and halve any of the larger ones so that all the potatoes/pieces are close to equal in size.
- In a large pot, cover the potatoes with cold water and bring to a boil. Boil for about 10 minutes until the potatoes barely start to get tender.
- Drain the potatoes, and set aside for a few minutes so that they dry out really well.
- When they are nice and dry, put the potatoes in a large mixing bowl and add the olive oil, salt, parsley, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Stir everything together really well, dump them on to a large baking sheet, and put them in the oven to roast for about 20 minutes.
- When the potatoes are nice and brown take them out of the oven and let cool for 10 or so minutes.
This is a great side dish for a pot roast or just about any weeknight meal. You can even serve them cold or use them as the base for a nice potato salad.