- 2 Lbs. cooked chicken breast
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 TBspn. Curry powder
- Juice of half a lime
- 3/4 Cup chopped roasted salted cashews
- 1 Cup of white grapes
- 4 Scallions finely chopped
- Dice up the chicken breast into small cubes (about 1/2”) and transfer to a large bowl.
- Slice the grapes in half, quarters if they are really big, and add them to the bowl with the chicken along with the finely chopped scallions.
- I usually just by whole roasted and salted cashews in a can. Measure out a cup, place them on your chopping board, chop them roughly then add them to the large bowl with the chicken, grapes, and scallions.
- In a smaller bowl add the mayonnaise, lime juice, and curry powder and stir well to combine then add the mayonnaise mixture to the bowl with all of the other ingredients.
- Stir everythig until it all comes together. Cover and refrigerate.
This chicken salad goes great with some toasted bread and a cup of soup. It would also work really great on a bed of spinach as a tasty salad.